With so much instruction dedicated to modern crown & bridge principals, the latest in ceramics, treatment planning and cementation vs. bonding, there are some critical components to this workflow that are often ignored in CE.
This CE webinar will do a deep dive into two very important clinical steps critical to successful crown & bridge delivery, impression making and provisionalization. Join and learn about the latest advances in PVS materials and how to develop a bulletproof protocol for predictable impression capture. The latest in provisional materials and delivery techniques will also be covered with many clinical pearls aimed to make daily practice more predictable and enjoyable.
During this CE webinar, the audience will learn:
• Characteristics of the best impression materials
• Tissue management for even the toughest clinical scenarios
• Choosing from multiple impression techniques based on clinical presentation
• Simplified provisional fabrication
• Eliminating the redo’s and emergencies related to broken and lost temps
• Fabrication of unique provisionals including multiple splinted units, veneers and other non-retentive preparations like inlays/onlays.
• Esthetic provisionals to satisfy the most picky patients.
disclaimer, bio and commercial disclosure