Today, there are so many new and restorative products coming to the market. This CE webinar will feature several restorative materials that I use routinely in my cosmetic dental practice. Not all materials are a perfect solution to every situation. Therefore, there are certain properties to consider when deciding whether a new material is worth purchasing for my clinic.
• What is the indication, what type of aesthetics do I want to achieve?
• Do I want to use a layering technique or a one shade universal?
• What are some of the watch outs or additional products will I need to use in order achieve the desired results.
In my practice, in deciding whether I want to use a new material clinically. First, I evaluate dental product, before; it even makes it to my operatory for clinical usage. The new product needs to pass my simple criteria of 5 simple questions
Upon completion of this CE webinar, you will be able to:
• Understand the importance of evaluating a product and what to look for
• Compare one product vs. another for usage in different applications
• Become more familiar with the science of restorative materials
• Learn the techniques for using the materials as they were intended
disclaimer, bio and commercial disclosure